MediFirst Hydrogen Peroxide
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 31, 2019.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 43.275g in 1L
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-257
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Hydrogen Peroxide 3.0%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns consult a doctor
- not for use on large areas of the body
- if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician
- spray over affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
- not to be used on children under 12 years of age
|MEDIFIRST HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
hydrogen peroxide spray
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|