Mucus Relief Expectorant
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.)
NDC Code: 33992-0107
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1800-222-1222).
- do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and older
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each tablet contains: sodium 5 mg
- store between 20-25ºC(68-77ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
• Guaifenesin 400 mg
Thins & loosens Mucus, Relieves Chest Congestion
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
|Labeler - ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.) (610322518)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.