Antifungal by Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on March 19, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: tolnaftate 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-229
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- With daily use, helps prevent most athlete's foot and helps keep it from coming back.
- For relief of itching or chaffing associated with jock itch, itchy, scaling skin between the toes, or itchy, burning feet.
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (in the case of athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (in the case of jock itch).
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- For the treatment or prevention of athlete's foot: Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: Use daily for 4 weeks. If the condition lasts longer, consult a doctor.
- For jock itch: Use daily for 2 weeks. If the condition lasts longer, consult a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot: Apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
cetyl alcohol, chloroxylenol (PCMX), glycereth-26, mineral oil, petrolatum, purified water, sodium citrate
1/32 oz. (0.9 g) pouches
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(47682-229)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)