Antihistamine Allergy by H E B
Medically reviewed on April 13, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-970
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- read the directions, warnings and accompanying label information before use
- store at room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- protect from light
D&C red #28, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose, starch
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in Benadryl®
For Allergy Relief
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
•Sneezing •Itchy, Watery Eyes
•Runny Nose •Itchy Throat
MADE WITH PRIDE & CARE FOR H-E-B, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.