PEG-Phen Lubricant Eye Drops
Medically reviewed on April 16, 2018.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol 400 4mg in 1mL, Propylene Glycol 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-199
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene Glycol 0.3%
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
- If this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Storage: Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Purified Water, Boric Acid, Hypromellose, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Calcium Chloride Diydrate, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate. May contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust pH;
Preservative: Benzalkonium Chloride.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
Good Neighbor Pharmacy Logo ®
PEG-Phen Lubricant Eye Drops
Soothing comfort dry eye therapy
15 mL (0.5 fl oz)
|PEG-PHEN LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
polyethylene glycol 400 and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(46122-199), ANALYSIS(46122-199), STERILIZE(46122-199), PACK(46122-199), LABEL(46122-199)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)