Motion Sickness Original Formula
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-630
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
in children under 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
- do not exceed recommended dosage. Not for frequent or prolonged use except on the advice of a doctor.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours; not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take ½ to 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||take ¼ to ½ tablet every 6 to 8 hours; not to exceed 1½ tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store below 86ºF (30ºC)
- protect from heat and humidity
- *This product is not distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine®.
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
For relief of: Nausea and Dizziness from Travel
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
*Compare to active ingredient in Dramamine® Original Formula
Tablets (50 mg Each)
Distributed by: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.