Isopropyl Alcohol by The Kroger Co
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL .91mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-804
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 91%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
Keep away fromn fire, or flame, heat, spark, electrical
if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not inhale
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS
- First Aid Antiseptic
- Minor Cuts
CAUTION: Do not pint at self or others; Product will squirt when squeezed.
Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame
Use only in a well-ventilated area;
fumes may be harmful
16 FL OZ (1 PT) 473 mL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - The Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.