Nite Time Cold Medicine Cherry Flavor
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg in 15mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg in 15mL, Doxylamine succinate 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: Rij Pharmaceutical Corporation
NDC Code: 53807-522
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 15 mL tablespoon)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Dextromethorphan HBr, 15 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg||Antihistamine|
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches & pains
- runny nose and sneezing
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the ingredients in this product.
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended - see Overdose warning
- use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
|Adults and children 12 years and over||2 TBSP (30 ml) every 6 hrs|
|Children 4 to 12 years||Ask a doctor|
|Children under 4 years||Do not use|
- store at room temperature 15º - 30ºC (59º - 86ºF)
- protect from freezing.
- each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: sodium 46 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED INNER CAP SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING
alcohol, citric acid, FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, water
COLD MEDICINE CHERRY FLAVOR
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Rij Pharmaceutical Corporation (144679156)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.