citroma by HEB
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
NDC Code: 37808-693
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
for this product
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or potassium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- potassum content 80 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46º and 86º F (8º and 30º C)
cherry flavor, citric acid, potassium bicarbonate, purified water, red 40, sodium saccharin
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H E B, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
Do Not Use If Tamper Evident Twist-off Cap is Missing, broken Or Separated From Neckring
H-E-B MAGNESIUM CITRATE Oral Solution USP
Effervescent Saline Laxative
Relief for: Occasional Constipation
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Alcohol content 0.0031% (from flavoring)
10 FL OZ (296 mL)
magesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - HEB (007924756)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.