mapap arthritis pain by McKesson Contract Packaging
Medically reviewed on April 9, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: McKesson Contract Packaging
NDC Code: 76237-282
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- •temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- •minor pain of arthritis
- •muscular aches
- •premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- •the common cold
- •temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- •more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- •with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- •if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- •new symptoms occur
- •redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
under 18 years of age
- •store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
- •see end panel for lot number and expiration date
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
|MAPAP ARTHRITIS PAIN
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - McKesson Contract Packaging (968953377)|
|Registrant - McKesson Packaging Services a business unit of McKesson Corporation (140529962)|
|McKesson Packaging Services a business unit of McKesson Corporation||140529962||REPACK(76237-282)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.