Anti-Fungal by Rij Pharmaceutical Corporation
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE .45g in 45g
Labeler: Rij Pharmaceutical Corporation
NDC Code: 53807-123
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tolnaftate 1 %
- for effective treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort
- clears up most athlete's foot infection and, with daily use, helps to keep it from coming back
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
For athletes foot
- use daily for 4 weeks
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes
- change shoes and socks at least once a daily
- to prevent athlete's foot: clean and dry feet thoroughly, apply once or twice daily
For jock itch
- use daily for 2 weeks
store between 2° - 30° C (36° - 86° F)
|Labeler - Rij Pharmaceutical Corporation (144679156)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.