Ibuprofen by Medline Industries
Medically reviewed on October 9, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: IBUPROFEN 200mg
Labeler: Medline Industries
NDC Code: 53329-673
Ibuprofen USP, 200 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use an seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance are higher if you:
- are age 60 or oder
- have had stomach ulders or bleeding problems
- take blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescritpion or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this prdouct
- take more or for a longer time than directed.
- if you ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic.
- taking aspirin to prevent heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug.
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not bet better
- Pain gets worse or last more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen druing the last 3 months of pegnancy unless defintely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
|Adults and children 12 years and older||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20 o- 25 o C (68 o- 77 o F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, dextrose monohydrate, hypromellose, iron oxide red, lactose monohydrate, lecithin, maltodextrin, povidone (K-30), pregelatinized starch, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, and triacetin
Call toll free 1-800-MEDLINE (633-5463) Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM CST
†Compare to the active ingredient in ADVIL®
Ibuprofen Tablets USP
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer (NSAID)*
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Advil®
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED FOIL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
READ ALL WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS BEFORE USE. KEEP CARTON.
PRODUCT OF INDIA
Medline Industries, Inc.
One Medline Place
Mundelein, IL 60060
|Labeler - Medline Industries (025460908)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.