Ranitidine by P and L Development of New York Corporation
Medically reviewed on April 5, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Labeler: P and L Development of New York Corporation
NDC Code: 59726-580
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- frequent chest pain
- stomach pain
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sugar free
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, diethyl phthalate, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, titanium dioxide.
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredient in Zantac 75®
Ranitidine Tablets USP, 75 mg
Prevents and relieves:
Heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer health care products, owner of the registered trademark Zantac 75®
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED FOIL UNDER BOTTLE CAP IS OPEN OR TORN
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
200 Hicks street
Westbury NY 11590
PRODUCT OF INDIA
|Labeler - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.