CLARIFYING MASK by Halogent, LLC (DBA Exposed Skin Care)
Medically reviewed on April 2, 2018
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: SULFUR 3g in 100mL, RESORCINOL 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Halogent, LLC (DBA Exposed Skin Care)
NDC Code: 55878-106
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SULFUR (3% W/W)
RESORCINOL (2% W/W)
FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACNE
WARNINGS FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- apply only to areas with acne
- do not get into eyes
- do not use on broken skin or large areas of the skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- SKIN IRRITATION OCCURS OR GET WORSE
Use 1 to 2 times per week
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer, leave on skin for 10-15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with luke warm water, pat dry skin
- Follow with a small amount of Clearing Tonic applied using bare hands.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once per week.
Bentonite, charcoal powder, camphor, chloroxylenol, glycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, propanediol, propylene glycol, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, water (aqua), zinc oxide
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
sulfur, resorcinol paste
|Labeler - Halogent, LLC (DBA Exposed Skin Care) (790961697)|