Medically reviewed on April 2, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg in 5mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: EDWARDS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
NDC Code: 0485-0202
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 nil teaspoonful)
|Brompheniramine Maleate 1 mg||Antihistamine|
|Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg||Nasal Decongestant|
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passage
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MA0I) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- sedalives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||4 teaspoonfuls (20 mL) every 4 hours, not to exceed 24 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||2 teaspoonfuls(10 mL) every 4 hours, not to exceed 1 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.|
|Children 2 to under 6 years of age:||1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.|
|Children under 2 years of age:||Consult a doctor.|
Store at 59° - 86° F (15° - 30° C) [see USP for Controlled Room Temperature].
Bubblegum Flavor, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution 70%, Sucralose.
Antihistamine • Nasal Decongestant
Sugar Free • Alcohol Free
• Gluten Free
Each teaspoonful (5 mL)
for oral administration contains:
Brompheniramine Maleate 1 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or
Ripley, MS 38663
16oz. (473 mL)
brompheniramine maleate and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - EDWARDS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (195118880)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.