Acetaminophen by Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 53598-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each caplet)
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- The common cold
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is pressent
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12years: ask a doctor
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- Store at room temperature
- Pregelatinized Starch
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
- Stearic Acid
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (855) 729-7200.
acetaminophen tablet, coated
|Labeler - Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC (004219442)|
|Registrant - Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC (004219442)|
|Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC||004219442||label(53598-003)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.