Nasal Decongestant PE Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Preferred Plus (Kinray)
NDC Code: 61715-044
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product for children under 12 years of age
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40 aluminium lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminium lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to active ingredient in Sudafed PE®
Nasal Decongestant PE
Phenylephrine HCl tablets • Nasal decongestant
Does not contain Pseudoephedrine
For the Relief of:
- Nasal and Sinus Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
Tablets 10 mg Each
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE®.
Distributed by Kinray, LLC.
152-35 Tenth Avenue
Whitestone, NY 11357.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
|NASAL DECONGESTANT PE
phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Preferred Plus (Kinray) (012574513)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.