Preferred Plus 12 Hour Nasal Original
Medically reviewed on March 26, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 100mL
NDC Code: 61715-048
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride, 0.05%
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persists.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head bacward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
|PREFERRED PLUS 12 HOUR NASAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Kinray (012574513)|
|Registrant - Lee Pharmaceuticals (056425432)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.