Motion Sickness by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-198
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 1 1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
Compare to the active ingredient
in Dramamine® Tablets*
• Fast acting motion sickness relief
• For children & adults
36 TABLETS (50 mg EACH)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner
of the registered trademark Dramamine® Tablets.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Money Back Guarantee
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-198)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(59779-198)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.