ASSURED ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC
Medically reviewed on March 27, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.25g in 100g
Labeler: Greenbrier International, Inc.
NDC Code: 33992-7994
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
- add to hot water or any container where healing water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
if condition worsens, persist for more than 1 week or tends to recur
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
store at 20 to 25 degreesC (68 to 77degrees F)
camphor, carbomer, ethyl alcohol, FDandC blue no.1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiasolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide, water.
Assured ICE COLD
Topical Analgesic Gel
Net wt 8oz (227g)
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
MADE IN CHINA
|ASSURED ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC
|Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518)|
|Registrant - Ningbo Unichem Household Products Co., Ltd. (528196956)|
|Ningbo Unichem Household Products Co., Ltd.||528196956||manufacture(33992-7994)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.