Medically reviewed on March 26, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: lix Super Markets Inc
NDC Code: 56062-826
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
- First aid to help decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
- irritation and redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed.
- Discard after single use.
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
- for preparation of skin prior to injection
- Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- convenient to use
100 INDIVIDUALLY SEALED WIPES
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - lix Super Markets Inc (006922009)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.