Icy Hot Advanced Relief by Chattem, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.11g in 1g, MENTHOL 0.16g in 1g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0801
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad, or medicated patch
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears within a few days
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply a thin layer to affected area
- message into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily, allowing a minimum of 2-3 hours between applications
- AFTER APPLYING, WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER
Children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, diisopropyl adipate, disodium EDTA, ethoxydiglycol, fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, menthyl lactate, methylparaben, PEG-150 sterate, pentylene glycol, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 80, propanediol, SD alcohol (5% w/w), glycine soja (soybean) sterols, steareth-21, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water, xanthan gum (309-018)
|ICY HOT ADVANCED RELIEF
camphor and menthol cream
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
|Chattem Plant 2||830410721||ANALYSIS(41167-0801), LABEL(41167-0801), MANUFACTURE(41167-0801), PACK(41167-0801), RECOVERY(41167-0801), RELABEL(41167-0801), REPACK(41167-0801)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.