Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc
NDC Code: 24286-1560
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrocortisone, USP 1%
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor itching associated with minor skin irritatitions, inflammation, and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis
- for external genital, feminine and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
- for external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put this product into rectum by using fingers or any medical device or applicator
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: do not use. Consult a doctor
store at room temperature 15-30C (59-86F)
mineral oil, petrolatum
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH HYDROCORTISONE
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc (093351930)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.