LenzaGel by Pharmaceutica North America, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 4g in 100g, MENTHOL 1g in 100g
Labeler: Pharmaceutica North America, Inc.
NDC Code: 45861-016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCL 4.00%
For temporary relief of pain associated with minor cuts, scrapes and minor skin irritations.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not bandage tightly
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use.
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Apply directly to effected area. Do not use more than four times per day.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Juice) Gel, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-80, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Triethanolamine, FD C Blue 1, FD C Yellow 5.
lidocaine hydrochloride, menthol gel
|Labeler - Pharmaceutica North America, Inc. (962739699)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.