MICONAZOLE by Kinray, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Kinray, Inc.
NDC Code: 61715-050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
For External Use Only
Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- for diaper rash
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvementwithin 2 weeks when used for the treatment of jock itch
- there is no improvementwithin 4 weeks when used for athletes foot or ringworm
- For treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea crusis), Ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch or itching burning feet
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
Store at room temperature
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of cream over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes: wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Foe athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
Inactive Ingredients: Cetomacrogol 1000, cetostearyl alcohol, chlorocresol, liquid paraffin, propylene glycol, purified water, white soft paraffin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
|Labeler - Kinray, Inc. (012574513)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 22, 2017
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2288 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more