Pain Reliever Extra Strength by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-175
Acetaminophen 500 mg
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
castor oil, hypromellose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
*Compare to active ingredient in
Extra Strength Tylenol® Caplets
Acetaminophen 500 mg
PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER
24 Caplets CONTAINS NO ASPIRIN
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® Caplets.
Quality Plus 44-175
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-175)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(50844-175), PACK(50844-175)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-175)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-175)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 21, 2019