Menstrual Complete Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: CARDINAL HEALTH
NDC Code: 37205-738
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- breast tenderness
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not exceed 6 caplets per day
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
M en s t r u a l C o m p l e t e
Acetaminophen, Caffeine, Pyrilamine maleate
Pain Reliever • Diuretic • Antihistamine
Cramps • Bloating • Fatigue • Backache • Headache
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Midol® Complete.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
All Leader® Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return to place of purchase for a full refund.
acetaminophen, caffeine and pyrilamine maleate tablet, film coated
|Labeler - CARDINAL HEALTH (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(37205-738)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(37205-738)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(37205-738)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(37205-738)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(37205-738)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.