LanoGuard Daily Care Skin Protectant
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 300mg in 1g
Labeler: Summit Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 12090-0074
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lanolin USP 30%
- Helps prevent and treat diaper dermatitis.
- Protects chafed skin or minor skin irritations due to incontinence and helps seal out wetness.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to deep or puncture wounds.
- If condition worsens, or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Gently cleanse and dry area.
- Apply liberally to affected area as needed.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Beeswax (yellow wax), Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate
1-800-241-6996 or www.lantiseptic.com
SUMMIT INDUSTRIES, INC
PO BOX 7329
Marietta, GA 30065
DAILY CARE SKIN PROTECTANT
|Labeler - Summit Industries, Inc. (003279189)|
|Summit Industries, Inc.||003279189||manufacture(12090-0074)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.