Suave Powder Antiperspirant and Deodorant
Medically reviewed on March 21, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Aluminum Chlorohydrate 8.8g in 100g
Labeler: Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever
NDC Code: 64942-1292
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum chlorohydrate (8.8%)
· reduces underarm wetness
· 24 hour protection
FLAMMABLE UNTIL FULLY DRY. DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, FLAME OR WHILE SMOKING. CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
• Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing in.
• Avoid spraying in eyes.
• Contents under pressure.
• Do not puncture or incinerate.
• Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F/50 degrees C or in enclosed places that could overheat.
• USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
• Help stop inhalation abuse. For information visit www.inhalant.org
• Do not use on broken skin.
• Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
• Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
apply to underarms only
Butane, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrofluorcarbon 152a, isopropyl palmitate, talc, disteardimonium hectorite, isobutane, fragrance (parfum), propylene carbonate, propane
Questions or comments?
Visit us at www.suave.com or call us at 1-800-782-8301 Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 6:00 pm EST
POWDER ANTIPERSPIRANT AND DEODORANT
aluminum chlorohydrate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Conopco Inc. d/b/a Unilever (001375088)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.