citroma by Kroger Co
Medically reviewed on March 21, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-686
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl oz
Use for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a docotr before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or sodium restricted diet
- abdorominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits tat persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement afte use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask help professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- potassium content 80 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46º and 86º F (8º and 30º C)
Inactive ingredients citric acid, lemon oil, potassium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, water purified
If you are not completely satisified with this product, return it for a refund or a replacement
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
magesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.