Antibacterial Moist Wipes by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.24mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-609
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a doctor.
- Peel back label slowly.
- Pull out wipe and reseal label.
- Unfold and use; discard after single use.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Lot No. and Exp. Date - see left panel
Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40, Sorbic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02896
(C) 2009 CVS/Pharmacy www.cvs.com
Money Back Guarantee
Antibacterial Moist Wipes
- Fresh scent
- Kills germs
- With aloe
Flow Wrap Label
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.24% w/w
|ANTIBACTERIAL MOIST WIPES
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198)|
|Nice-Pak Products, Inc.||003778198||manufacture(59779-609)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 28, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.