Earths Care Acne Spot Treatment
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SULFUR 10g in 100g
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1557
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sulfur, USP 10%
for the treatment of acne
- penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads
- helps to keep new pimples and black heads from forming.
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne.
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
- excessive skin irritation develops or increases
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- leave on for 10 minutes
- thoroughly remove with water
- because excessive during of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Avena sativa (oat) kernel colloidal oatmeal, bentonite, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl glucoside, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum.
Earth's Care Acne Spot Treatment utilizes maximum strength Sulfur to powerfully start clearing on contact even the most stubborn blemishes, pimples and breakouts. Formulated to reduce irritation and promote on-the-spot healing, our proprietary blend restores a clear healthy complexion. Clinically tested and non-comedogenic (will not clog pores), our spot treatment formula does not contain parabens, phthalates, artificial colors or fragrances.
* Clinically Tested for allergy
Earth's Care Natural Products, Inc.
Long Beach, California 90805 USA
Caring for you.
Caring for the earth.
Earth's Care donates 1% of its worldwide revenue to organizations that work to preserve and protect the environment. EARTH'S CARE. Acne Spot Treatment
Origins Sulfur is an essential element for life, and is widely found in areas of natural volcanic activity and hot springs. Revered since ancient times and featuring a distinctive bright yellow hue, it has long been used for a variety of medicinal purposes. CLINICALLY TESTED.
* No Animal Testing
* No Parabens
* No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
* No Petrolatum
* No Phthalates
Acne Spot Treatment
Eliminates Stubborn Blemishes Naturally with Natural Bentonite and Colloildal Oatmeal
Distributed by Earth' Care Natural Products Inc., Long Beach, California 90805 USA
|EARTHS CARE ACNE SPOT TREATMENT
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
|DLC Laboratories, Inc.||093351930||manufacture(24286-1557)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.