Triple Antibiotic Plus Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed on March 20, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 10000[USP'U] in 1g, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 59450-823
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each gram)
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
Neomycin Sulfate, USP 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate, USP 10,000 units
Pramoxine hydrochloride, USP 10 mg
First aid antibiotic/Pain reliever
First aid to help prevent infection and for temporary relief of pain or discomfort due to
- minor cuts
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns[/S][/S][/S]
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 59º -86ºF (15º -30ºC).
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Compare to the active ingredients of NEOSPORIN® PLUS.
*See Back Panel.
TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT
PLUS PAIN RELIEF
• Bacitracin Zinc • Neomycin Sulfate • Polymyxin B Sulfate • Pramoxine Hydrochloride
• First aid antibiotic plus topical pain reliever
NET WT 1 OZ (28 g)
|TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC PLUS
bacitracin zinc,neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate, pramoxine hcl ointment
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b/pramoxine topical
- Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b/pramoxine topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment