womans laxative by Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC.
Medically reviewed on March 20, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC.
NDC Code: 37012-120
- for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement within 8 to 12 hours if taken at bedtime or within 6 hours if taken before breakfast.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor. Prolonged or continued use of this product can lead to laxative dependency and loss of normal bowel function. Serious side effects from prolonged use or overdose can occur
- do not chew or crush
- do not give to children under 6 years of age or to persons who cannot swallow without chewing
- do not take this product within 1 hour after taking an antacid and/or milk
- this product may cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 3 tablets daily
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 1-3 tablets in a single dose once daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet daily|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg/tablet
- store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- keep in a dry place
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough, owner of the registered trademark Correctol®.
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Red #7 Calcium Lake, hypromellose phthalate, iron oxide, iron oxide Black, iron oxide Yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, and triacetin
Woman's Laxative Tablets
Stimulant Laxative for gentle, dependable overnight relief
Bisacodyl, 5 mg Tablets
*Compare to Correctol® Active ingredient
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935
USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC. (023252638)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|