Miconazole 7 by Exchange Select
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2g in 100g
Labeler: Exchange Select
NDC Code: 55301-730
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
● applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
● use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- to open tube use cap to puncture seal
- do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at room temperature 15º - 30ºC (59º - 86ºF), avoid heat (over 30ºC or 86ºF).
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
exchange select TM
Compare to the active ingredient in Monistat® 7 Vaginal Cream*
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream, USP 2%
(Miconazole Nitrate 100 mg per applicator)
Cures most vaginal yeast infections
and relieves associated external itching and irritation
7 Day Vaginal Cream (1 Tube)
with 7 Disposable Applicators
Net Wt 1.59 oz (45 g)
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Exchange Select (001695568)|
|Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC||809515898||ANALYSIS(55301-730), MANUFACTURE(55301-730)|