EyS Eye Wash by Eyes-Plus LLC
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Water 14.85mL in 15mL
Labeler: Eyes-Plus LLC
NDC Code: 57349-313
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water 99%
For flushing the eyes to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging, or itching by removing loose foreign material and air pollutants (smog or pollen).
For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Do not reuse
- Discard bottle after use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- With contact lenses
- If bottle is open or seal is broken
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists
Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To stream - twist off top and squeeze bottle. To pour - hold bottle securely, grip cap, and snap off.
- Control rate of flow by pressure on the bottle.
- Flush the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Do not touch bottle tip to eye.
- If necessary, continue flushing with emergency eyewash or shower.
• Boric acid • Sodium borate • Sodium chloride • Sorbic acid
Call (424) 263-5294
1/2 fl oz. Vial • Store at 41-95°F (5-35°C)
Product Code: EyS-1/4
|EYS EYE WASH
|Labeler - Eyes-Plus LLC (078751656)|