Acetaminophen by Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-012
(in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains caused by
- common cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- adult’s pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- child’s pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|adults and children 12 years and over||1-2 tablets every 4 hours or 2-3 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last, not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms last, not more than 5 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
store at 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
For Bulk package: This is a bulk package, dispense contents with a child-resistant closure in a tight, light resistant container as defined in the USP.
polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Manufactured by: Advance Pharmaceutical, Inc. Holtsville, NY 11742
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(17714-012)|