Miconazole 7 by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0730
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
• treats vaginal yeast infections
• relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
• vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
• lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
• vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
• been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
• symptoms do not get better in 3 days
• symptoms last more than 7 days
• you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
• to open tube use cap to puncture seal
• do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
• do not purchase if carton is open
• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
Well at Walgreens
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream, USP 2%
(Miconazole Nitrate 100 mg per applicator)
Cures most vaginal yeast infections & relieves associated external itching & irritation
Compare to Monistat®7 Vaginal Cream active ingredient‡‡
7 DAY VAGINAL CREAM (1 TUBE) WITH 7 DISPOSABLE APPLICATORS
NET WT 1.59 OZ (45 g) TUBE
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 26, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.