Miconazole 7 by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0730
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
• treats vaginal yeast infections
• relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
• vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
• lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
• vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
• been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
• symptoms do not get better in 3 days
• symptoms last more than 7 days
• you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
• to open tube use cap to puncture seal
• do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
• do not purchase if carton is open
• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
Well at Walgreens
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream, USP 2%
(Miconazole Nitrate 100 mg per applicator)
Cures most vaginal yeast infections & relieves associated external itching & irritation
Compare to Monistat®7 Vaginal Cream active ingredient‡‡
7 DAY VAGINAL CREAM (1 TUBE) WITH 7 DISPOSABLE APPLICATORS
NET WT 1.59 OZ (45 g) TUBE
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.