citroma by Select Brand Distributors
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: Select Brand Distributors
NDC Code: 15127-686
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
for this product
before use if you have
- a magnesium or sodium restricted diet
- abdorominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits tat persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how othr drugs work.
and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask help professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- sodium content 80 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46º and 86º F (8º and 30º C)
citric acid, lemon oil, potassium bicarbonate, purified water, sodium saccharin,
SELECT BRAND DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, Ar 71603
AC (870) 535-3635
magesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Distributors (012578514)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 4, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.