TING by ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Undecylenic acid 3.780g in 100g, TRICLOSAN .100g in 100g
Labeler: ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS
NDC Code: 51769-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid Antifungal
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• TING® CREAM kills fungi that cause athlete's foot and effectively eliminates odor-causing bacteria (deodorant).
• TING® CREAM has double action: anti-fungal (fungicide) and bacteria (antiseptic).
• TING® CREAM quickly eliminates sweating, itching, odor, burning and cracking.
Do not use in patients allergic to the formula, or near the eyes and/or mucous membranes, do not administer to children under 2 years of age.
Side effects: There may appear slight manifestations of the local irritation.
If symptoms persist consult your physician.
• Before applying TING ® CREAM wash your feet with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
• Apply TING ® CREAM gently rub it on the affected area in the morning and at bedtime.
• It is very important to pay special attention to spaces between the toes.
Once you have cleared the lesions and symptoms treatment should be continued 15 days.
undecylenic acid, triclosan cream
|Labeler - ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS (962732892)|
|Farmaqro, S.A. de C.V.||588161468||manufacture(51769-003)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.