TING by ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS
Medically reviewed on March 15, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Undecylenic acid 3.780g in 100g, TRICLOSAN .100g in 100g
Labeler: ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS
NDC Code: 51769-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid Antifungal
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• TING® CREAM kills fungi that cause athlete's foot and effectively eliminates odor-causing bacteria (deodorant).
• TING® CREAM has double action: anti-fungal (fungicide) and bacteria (antiseptic).
• TING® CREAM quickly eliminates sweating, itching, odor, burning and cracking.
Do not use in patients allergic to the formula, or near the eyes and/or mucous membranes, do not administer to children under 2 years of age.
Side effects: There may appear slight manifestations of the local irritation.
If symptoms persist consult your physician.
• Before applying TING ® CREAM wash your feet with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
• Apply TING ® CREAM gently rub it on the affected area in the morning and at bedtime.
• It is very important to pay special attention to spaces between the toes.
Once you have cleared the lesions and symptoms treatment should be continued 15 days.
undecylenic acid, triclosan cream
|Labeler - ALL NATURAL DYNAMICS (962732892)|
|Farmaqro, S.A. de C.V.||588161468||manufacture(51769-003)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic acid topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Undecylenic acid topical
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)