ANTACID by Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
Medically reviewed on Dec 22, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 648mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-025
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Calcium Carbonate 10 gr (648 mg)
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take one to four tablets daily.
- do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- each tablet contains: calcium 260 mg
- store at room temperature 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
- For 1000 Count: This is a bulk package. Dispense contents in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure as defined in the USP.
Croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
Call 631-981-4600, Monday-Friday, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm ET
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Manufactured by: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. Holtsville, NY 11742
calcium carbonate tablet
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(17714-025)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more