ANTACID by Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 22, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 648mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-025
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Calcium Carbonate 10 gr (648 mg)
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take one to four tablets daily.
- do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- each tablet contains: calcium 260 mg
- store at room temperature 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
- For 1000 Count: This is a bulk package. Dispense contents in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure as defined in the USP.
Croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
Call 631-981-4600, Monday-Friday, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm ET
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Manufactured by: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. Holtsville, NY 11742
calcium carbonate tablet
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(17714-025)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more