Crisp Apple Hand Sani by Vi-Jon
Medically reviewed on April 3, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 585g in 1mL
NDC Code: 11344-663
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- to decrease bcteria on te skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. Incase of contat with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- do not inhale or ingest
- avoid contact with broken skin
ask a doctor if skin irritation develops
In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommed for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
benzophenone-4, carbomer, cellulose, fragrance, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, mannitol, red 4, red 40, retinyl palmitate, tocoperyl acetate, ultamarines, water
Distributed by: Vi-Jon
8515 Page Ave
St. Louis, MO 63114
|CRISP APPLE HAND SANI
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.