Sleep-Aid Maximum Strength by Freds Inc
Medically reviewed on Feb 27, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-230
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
with other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic beverages.
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Diphenhydramine HCl, 50 mg
Compare to the active ingredient in Maximum Strength Unisom® SleepGels®*
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's, Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Unisom® SleepGels®.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.