Medically reviewed on March 13, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-4742
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each chewable tablet)
Calcium carbonate 500 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney stones
- a calcium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children.
- chew 1-2 tablets as symptoms occur
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- Each tablet contains: calcium 200 mg
- store at room temperature
Al-lakes (D&C red #27, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #6), dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin
Call 1-800-645-2158, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm ET
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (191427277)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||MANUFACTURE(0536-4742)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more