Stool Softener by Freds Inc
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-005
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- temporary relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
- if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you are presently taking mineral oil
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use which may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark of Dulcolax®
edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Docusate Sodium, 100 mg
Dependable Relief of Occasional Constipation
*Compare to Dulcolax® Stool Softener
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark of Dulcolax®
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's, Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|