DAY-TIME Cold and Flu by DeMoulas Market Basket
Medically reviewed on March 10, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: DeMoulas Market Basket
NDC Code: 53942-506
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each 15 mL, 1 tablespoon)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCL 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may causesevere skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reactions occurs, stop and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or a pharmacist before taking this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacists.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended (see overdose warning)
- use dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 years and over 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 4 hours
children 6 years to under 12 years 15 mL (1 TBSP) every 4 hours
children 4 years to under 6 years ask a doctor
children under 4 years do not use
- When using Day Time and Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- sodium content per tablespoon: 10 mg
- store at room temperature
citric acid, FD and C Yellow #6, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sucrose
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at
MARKET BASKET ®
“MORE FOR YOUR DOLLAR”
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN VICKS ®
COLD AND FLU RELIEF
Acetaminophen……Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr……Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCL ……. Nasal Decongestant
12 FL OZ (354 ML)
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SHRINK BAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor and Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® Dayquil®.
DISTRIBUTED BY DEMOULAS SUPERMARKETS INC.
875 EAST STREET
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876
COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - DeMoulas Market Basket (007869647)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.