Walgreens Triple Antibiotic
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin zinc 400[iU] in 1g, Neomycin sulfate 3.5mg in 1g, Polymyxin B sulfate 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-2016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (each gram contains)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin zinc 400 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B sulfate 5,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition persists or gets worse
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(0363-2016)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.