Stool Softener plus Stimulant Laxative
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- for overnight relief from occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2-4 tablets daily
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1-2 tablets daily
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||take up to 1 tablet daily|
|children under 2||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF) protect from excessive moisture
carnauba wax*, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake*, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose*, polyethylene glycol*, purified water*, sodium benzoate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide, triglycerides*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
COMPARE TO the active ingredients of PERI-COLACE® **See side panel
Stool Softener + Stimulant Laxative
Docusate Sodium, 50 mg
Sennosides, 8.6 mg
FOR OVERNIGHT RELIEF OF OCCASIONAL CONSTIPATION
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
**Peri-Colace® is a registered trademark of Purdue Products L.P., Stamford, CT 06901. Purdue Products L.P. is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
|STOOL SOFTENER PLUS STIMULANT LAXATIVE
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.