citroma by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-667
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
DO NOT USE IF TAMPER EVIDENT TWIST-OFF CAP IS MISSING, BROKEN OR SEPARATED FROM NECK RING
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
for this product
If you are on a low salt diet
before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or sodium restricted diet
- abdorominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement afte use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- sodium content 48 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46º and 86º F (8º and 30º C)
citric acid, lemon oil, polyethylene glycol, water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, sucrose
Distributed By: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
magesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.