Sunmark Antifungal by McKesson
Medically reviewed on March 7, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
NDC Code: 49348-279
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole USP, 1%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- effectively relieves itching, cracking, burning and discomfort which can accompany these conditions
For external use only
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results, follow directions and continue treatment for length of time indicated
- to open, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
- clean skin with soap and water and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area morning and evening
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- best results in athlete's foot and ringworm are usually obtained with 4 weeks use, and in jock itch, with 2 weeks use. If satisfactory results have not occurred within these times, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 2°-30°C (36°-86°F)
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- See box or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(49348-279)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)